Powerdrop Kabuki Hire
Our Powerdrop Kabuki Hire Kits are available Australia wide and we supply everything required to do a full size stage reveal. They are heavy duty and built to last. They are a simple design by Nulight yet it’s best keeping these things simple rather than complicate unnecessary functions or features. Powercon Input & Ouput with a LED indicating power/trigger is all it takes to set off your perfect reveal!
You can hire individual units or a touring case of 10 including powercon links at lengths desired.
Make that stage reveal go off like clock work with our kabuki system and stay away from outdated low voltage and unreliable kits out there that fail and tend to leave you embarrassed, rather than amazed & excited!
Kabuki Hire Package
Our touring package comes with 10 units in a flight case that we can freight Australia wide. We have multiple systems available if you require them and everything to complete a system is supplied.
Kabuki Control Modules
We have two standard control modules for the Powerdrop Hire , from leading European Manufacturer Oh!FX these control modules have isolation mechanisms and are easy to use yet reliable.
- Power FX Pusher – A push button with a key that isolates the module. LED light indicating power and triggering mechanism. Powercon I/O
- DMX Switch Pack – DMX Switch pack with 3 & 5 pin I/O with a unique safety channel that prevents the mishap of a misfire. Powercon I/O
- 15kg weight load limit
- Powercon Input & Output
- LED indicator of power / trigger
- Heavy Duty Trigger Clamp for mounting
- Hook release device, suitable for eyelets and cable ties
- Concert Main Act Reveal
- Theatrical Performances
- Touring Applications
- Set Reveal & Silhouette
- Product Launch / Reveal
- Car Display & Motor Show